Being spyed on

I have been hijacked on my phone, laptop Windows 11 Computer, my Roku Hisebse Tv and my LG Tv by hackers, they can see me through both TVs and here what say anf give me sexual insults to High Heaven, it completely unbelievable and I've contack my ISP provider to rename my Router and Password, and my Internet password, they take to me through my computer and can see me and see everything I look at on my computer and what I type and know exactly what ever changes I make in security setting , they turn off my McAfee antivirus and VPN, I've had McAfee remotely look over my computer and they can't fund nothing, I even had mMicrosoft and Untel do the same thing, I can get in youtube and they take to me in the background with the most vulgar sexual insults you ever heard in your life, they know every keystroke I make, so far they haven't attacked my banking info which is probably becase my banking account is so low its not worth their time to steal from me they just what to harass me to no end with insults, this all was brought to my attention when my brother call me as I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom and talked to my brother naked in front of my TV setting on my bed and I heard people laughing in the background of the program that was plating on my TV but not ne me iver hearing they may have gone undetected by me, but they now know that I know they can see me and hear me, so no telling how long it was going on before that and this has been going on for at least the past three months, I saw an older post from December 2023 where the same thung was happening to another member here but didn't write d I wn his user name and the people that gave him advice on how to srop or maybe remove the infections , but the complaining user did all they said and removed some infection but only was reinfecte in jusr hours or days, I didn't even know that smart TV's had camreas abd microphone's that could be turned in in the TV's that could be controlled by hackers, so far I'm just being watched and lusten to 24/7 by the hackers and over heard one say that this poor guy doesnt even know that he is being Live Streamed to XXX Pron sites and being watched by 100's if not 1,000's of others watchers that are watching me, I can turn off my TV's and even unplug them and can still heard them saying we see you and still can hear you and I've even turned all camreas and microaccess but that does nothing to stop it, its the most unbelieveable I've even heard of, all I have to do do it just open the lid of my laptop without turning it on all they stiill talk through it....I'm at my witts end, has anyone else become aware if the Mother if all Hachs yet being done to them, you have to listen to the backgroung of what orogram you are watching to hear them, but once you become a wa of it you can pick the voices out really well, its just insane at whats happening to me, please help, but but I'm mot all that computer/ tech literate, this must me happing to 19's of thousands of people without their knowledge, thanks DavHarcrow

I have been hijacked on my phone, laptop Windows 11 Computer, my Roku Hisebse Tv and my LG Tv by hackers, they can see me through both TVs and here what say anf give me sexual insults to High Heaven, it completely unbelievable and I've contack my ISP provider to rename my Router and Password, and my Internet password, they take to me through my computer and can see me and see everything I look at on my computer and what I type and know exactly what ever changes I make in security setting , they turn off my McAfee antivirus and VPN, I've had McAfee remotely look over my computer and they can't fund nothing, I even had mMicrosoft and Untel do the same thing, I can get in youtube and they take to me in the background with the most vulgar sexual insults you ever heard in your life, they know every keystroke I make, so far they haven't attacked my banking info which is probably becase my banking account is so low its not worth their time to steal from me they just what to harass me to no end with insults, this all was brought to my attention when my brother call me as I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom and talked to my brother naked in front of my TV setting on my bed and I heard people laughing in the background of the program that was plating on my TV but not ne me iver hearing they may have gone undetected by me, but they now know that I know they can see me and hear me, so no telling how long it was going on before that and this has been going on for at least the past three months, I saw an older post from December 2023 where the same thung was happening to another member here but didn't write d I wn his user name and the people that gave him advice on how to srop or maybe remove the infections , but the complaining user did all they said and removed some infection but only was reinfecte in jusr hours or days, I didn't even know that smart TV's had camreas abd microphone's that could be turned in in the TV's that could be controlled by hackers, so far I'm just being watched and lusten to 24/7 by the hackers and over heard one say that this poor guy doesnt even know that he is being Live Streamed to XXX Pron sites and being watched by 100's if not 1,000's of others watchers that are watching me, I can turn off my TV's and even unplug them and can still heard them saying we see you and still can hear you and I've even turned all camreas and microaccess but that does nothing to stop it, its the most unbelieveable I've even heard of, all I have to do do it just open the lid of my laptop without turning it on all they stiill talk through it....I'm at my witts end, has anyone else become aware if the Mother if all Hachs yet being done to them, you have to listen to the backgroung of what orogram you are watching to hear them, but once you become a wa of it you can pick the voices out really well, its just insane at whats happening to me, please help, but but I'm mot all that computer/ tech literate, this must me happing to 19's of thousands of people without their knowledge, thanks DavHarcrow
While extensive remote access and constant harassment are unusual, it's important to take steps to secure your devices. Here's a simplified plan:
1.Disconnect from the internet
2. Back up any essential data you can (if possible) and then factory reset
3. Change Passwords
4. Fresh Antivirus Install
5. Consider Professional Help
Remember, you're not alone. There are resources and professionals who can help you regain control and peace of mind.

Back