Subcatagories

SuperCheetah

I'm just wondering about the little subcatagories like The OS Battle, Everything Tech, General Discussion, and Site Feedback. These are hyperlinked for shortcuts to the other subcatagories, but who really uses these links? I personally just go back to the 3D Spolight OpenBoards link every time via the breakcrumbs at the top, or just to the forum homepage through the forum jump at the bottom. I agree that the catagories are needed, but I don't think the links are needed in them. This, of course, is just my opinion, but maybe others will agree with me, or maybe not.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just weird???

Ok, so I'm weird obviously :suspiciou

Let me just ask you why when you can simply click on the 3D Spotlight Openboards and go back to the forum homepage???

I do it like this so I can see if anyone has posting anything new since I've been reading posts or replying to them. Does this make any sense?

I don't use them myself either, however is a built-in feature on vB which I could remove manually but if it's the case that just a few people use them, then it's still worth having them up. Also is an easy way of pointing to only one section of the forums alone, if you ever need to, not all BB packages have that.

I think its worth keeping up even if it takes .005 seconds longer to load up. I normally just go back to the forum home page but occationaly go to the specific catagory. I don't see it hindering anything so I'd recommend leaving it up.
How long does it take to load 100 text characters? .2 seconds at most probably.
someone is actually going to figure it out based on notepad and flame me on this I'm sure

Back