More Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demiurg

1. The official Morrowind trailer was released today. Impressive stuff. It's in different flavours on the official site.

2. GameBanshee has a preview of the game.:
"Chart of Astonishing Morrowind Facts. Non-player characters (NPC's) in the World: 3,244. ... Hand placed objects in the world: 316,042 ... Total number of different characters you can create and play: 480 billion ... Basic Spells in the game: More than 500 ... Additional spells that can be created during the game using spellmaking: 150 billion (I won't go there)"

3. HomeLan also has a preview.:
"Let’s get this off our chest right off the bat: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is the best looking RPG ever made. Indeed, it’s one of the best looking PC games ever made."

4. I hope the hype is not a replay of the Black & White experience...

So Many Games So Little Time

I feel like there should be 48 hours in every day now ;)

I really to get these classes over with. I syill haven't finished BG2 !!!

*Didou bows head in shame*

I was thinking about starting Anarchy Online but there's no way that's gonna happen before the summer :(

Doesn't that just suck. I have had so many games on my computer that I just run out of time to play. I keep getting new ones and never finish the old ones. :(
So over my Spring break here it is my job to try and finish all the old ones that are possible. As I have no plans, but to sit on my tuff all day and do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back