Information about 3ds Moderators....

Arris

http://207.115.70.83/forum/read_msg.php?tid=112&forumid=3dscomments

Did this idea die with the old forum???

Bruce "Arris" King
dobber_arris@yahoo.co.uk

I am a 25 year old systems analyst from Aberdeen, Scotland.
I have been around computers from the age of 7 (Atari 800XL with 48k memory!) and have always found the whole area of computing to be of interest. Currently working for a software and communications company whose main area of business is oil. Interests other than computer related matters and computer games include snowboarding, squash, badminton, bass guitar, reading fiction and sci-fi, clubs and listening to many different genres of music.

I keep up to date with computer hardware and try out most new games.
Mostly I can be found playing multiplayer Halflife: Counterstrike but drag myself away to play single player games on occasion.

I first came to 3dspotlight when I had been out of the computer hardware loop for a little while and needed help with a problem that I couldn't find much information on by myself. Since then I have tried to be as helpful to others as the forum members were that first helped me out when I entered the world of 3dspotlight...

David Davison
ddavison@umr.edu

I'm 21 year old college student working on a BS in Geology/Geophysics at University of Missouri-Rolla. After I graduate I'm hoping to go to graduate school somewhere like Colorado University for something in a GeoBiology field.

Started playing around with BASIC on a Commodore 64 back in '86 or '87. Not much new after then, just played around with games already written. Then Eventually got a Macintosh System as my dad was working on his PhD @ University of Wisconsin Madison. I then learned almost everything there was to learn about Mac OS 6.0.1. From there I leared most everything about the rest of OS 7 and then a bit about OS8.
Then in 1998 I went to college and bought a PC, 300Mhx 48MB RAM, 8 GB HD. That was about it, from then I learned about how to fix common problems in Windows, never knowing much about Win95 or before. Then in Winter 99 I came across 3ds as I was looking for thoughts on my possible purchase of a new system. Then After some on and off periods I finally became a moderator in January of 2002.

Matt Chapdelaine
Svtcobra

I am a 26 year old sales manager for a major computer manufacturer. I have a BA in Psychology. My screen name is derived from my most favorite car yet that I have owned, a 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra. I sold it in the spring of 2000 for a BMW. Nothing can replace a Mustang Cobra.

I began my journey into computers with my Apple IIGS back in 1987. From there I upgraded to a Compuadd 386sx 16mhz which boasted a 20mb HD and a whole megabyte of memory. Armed with that beauty I headed into college with one of the fasted computers in my dorm. After spending 250.00 on an Intel external 14.4 modem I found the magical world of BBS. Castle Wolfenstein was my first FPS endeavor. With an 8 mb memory upgrade I could play Doom. Prodigy, Compuserve than AOL is what gave me my introduction to the internet. Here I am today 10 years later..

Back