Cooling Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boeingfixer

Hey gang,

I have several fans in my case (SuperMicro full tower) and was wondering if anyone has used the Digital Doctor. Do you like it, does it function well or is there another product out there similar that I could get to monitor my fans and control them.

i dont a digi doc but i had a cheap knock off and they are very nice but i would stick with the digi doc just because it is a name brand and there are some POS's out there or get one with a warrinty. trust me on that one

Hey Vehementi,

Thanks, I have tried Motherboard monitor and others but I was looking for something mountable. With fancy switches and lights and stuff. :)

The Asus iPanel as far as I know only works with Asus M/B's.

Do you know of any others besides Digital Doc that are availible ??

Hmm. There are tons out there, I'm sure, good or not. If your into that sort of thing, try looking at a bay bus. These things are so cool - they have switches on them to adjust the speed of a respective fan in your case. Since your full tower has alot of fans, it is probably very loud, so you can turn your fans down when you're just idling but turn them up when you're playing games. Cool, eh? Also, everyone that sees your case will be like "OOO! What's that????"
Scroll down from that page above and you'll see the Lian-Li Thermometer. This thing actually has two strings with thermometers attached to them that you can run down to wherever you want, just be sure to follow the warning about putting them between the heatsink and CPU. You could try putting them inside your CPU heatsink, on your video card, between your hard drives and/or CD drives, case itself, or even your power supply.
I also like that Dual Temp Monitoring Rack. It's at the very bottom of the page.

Hey Vehementi,

Thanks for the great site. there are alot of great things there, and I also like the lian-li device.

I will prolly get something in the next couple of weeks

Yeah, I really like coolerguys. They know what they're talking about, and they have a really good selection.

Originally posted by boeingfixer
Hey gang,

I have several fans in my case (SuperMicro full tower) and was wondering if anyone has used the Digital Doctor. Do you like it, does it function well or is there another product out there similar that I could get to monitor my fans and control them.
You might consider 1 of these
http://www.crystalfontz.com/products/633/index.html
A bit more expensive than a Digidoc, but much more capable

Thanks T-Shirt

I had not seen those before, that is way cool. Will have to look into it instead of the Dig. doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back