Quality posts, not quantity.

Rick

Staff
As with any contest, we get a large influx of new people here.

wave.gif
Welcome.
wave.gif

If you are here as a result of the recent contest, I would like to remind you that the quality of your posts means far more than the quantity. Posting material that is off-topic or not useful will only hurt your chances, so don't be silly or get too submit-button happy. ;)

I also hope to see many of you continuing to post at 3DS after the contest. It's always good to welcome new members that stay a part of the 3DS community.

wave.gif
Newcomer Welcome & Hello
wave.gif

Please Read FAQ's so you have an idea of how the Forum operates.

* Be mindful of our International Membership; use proper English & Grammar.
* Women & Children frequent the boards, watch your language! (TOS is strictly enforced)
* Please Post in the Correct Forum, do not double post.
* Please use a specific question on the Subject Line.
* This will archive your subject for later searches/retrieval
* Subject lines like "Help me" or "I have a question" & other pleas of desperation are not useful in a help forum.
* Learn to use the Search Feature extensively to answer questions, for the following reasons:
* 1.) Redundant Topics: most popular subjects are currently being discussed, or similar questions have been answered.
* 2.) Links: we might forget a good link that was previously mentioned in answering your question.

Please read the 3Ds homepage www.3dspotlight.com & please visit our sponsors.
Feel free to quote the articles, guides, reviews & links.

Enjoy!

Well said Rick, I was gonna create a post like this, but it seems you have beaten me to it.:grinthumb
I hope to see many of you hang around after the contest is over as well, as your knowledge is always accepted here.

Originally posted by Tawhid 1
I think quality & quantity both are importent

Quantitiy isn't important if you aren't helping anyone. If you just post things like.....YEAH I USE THE GF4 ALL THE TIME. And that is just a quantity post that doesn't really need to be in there. It doesn't help anyone, by you stating this.
Just a little food for thought!

Well, I think Tawhid meant the more quality posts, the better.
I don't mean to sound blunt, but I think some of your posting are just for the sake of posting, Tawhid. If you want a better chance at winning the contest, try helping some people out (like what I need to start doing around here :D). Good luck to all! :)

Back