Its My Birthday!!!

cabrone

Its My Birfday!!!

Today February 25th is my 16th birfday, ive already been pm'ed by phantasm and ai hate.. Thanks guys... Yes i had a birfday party and had alot of fun (LOL) did a little bit of my avatar. Well anyone 3 more days and i get my license. Hope to be wit 3ds til im 26 thats 10 whole fun filled 3ds years lol

Re: Its My Birfday!!!

Originally posted by cabrone
Today February 25th is my 16th birfday, ive already been pm'ed by phantasm and ai hate.. Thanks guys... Yes i had a birfday party and had alot of fun (LOL) did a little bit of my avatar. Well anyone 3 more days and i get my license. Hope to be wit 3ds til im 26 thats 10 whole fun filled 3ds years lol

Congratulations! :grinthumb

And good luck with your license! :)

happeh burthdeh, cabrone :)

when you get yer license, ... dont go makin donuts in mah yard :D :D ;)

by the way, what car you plan on gettin?

Happy birfday. May the force be with you, from all of us at 3DS...

starwars3.JPG

Happy birthday from me too!

...and mercy on you if you're bandwidth impaired... but only for a couple days.

LNCPapa

Dedication cabrone...waking up early on your birthday to start a thread about your birthday :grinthumb Well, i thought i would save it till school, but since you're probably already there, you wont hear this till afterwards: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

hey guys thanks, i already passed driving test last week, just have to wait til the 28th so i can get my license (cuz i got my permit late). But im gettin no car probably, ill just drive one of my parents cars.... Thanks again and i had an awesome Birfday

sorry for the double post, i just read another thing i needed to draw attention to. i guess its not a big deal cuz i dont wanna sound spoiled but in the question of what am i gettin for my birfday. Last year i didnt get anything when i say anything i mean nothing, same for xmas last year a few stocking stuffer type things but nothing big. And this year i got no happy birfday from my parents (its 3:30 now so they have little time) and i doubt i am gettin anything atleast nothing i discussed.

yeah, cab and i are going to rade war on his parents if they dont say anything to him, we'll have ot pull a MAJOR guilt trip, i bet they'll buy him like a car since they forgot about his birthday :D

Happy Birthday, cabrone. Parallel parking sucks man. Hope it goes better for you than it did for me, hehe :) Just use the force and slide right in there

You will be driving a car? ... at 16 ... jeez, maybe that's why things aren't going right in the US.

At 16 you get your car, at 18 you get your gun and at 21 you get your beer. mmm, nice going...

Anyway, try beeing carefull and enjoy.

Back