Geforce4 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogStar

Got this Email from NV(like most other ppl).Thought I'd post with some "blurbs" from them.
Product Features Great For...

Ferocious Graphics Power Life-like Special Effects with NVIDIA's nfiniteFXTM II Engine.
Unsurpassed Graphics Processing Power with NVIDIA's Lightspeed Memory ArchitectureTM (LMA) II.
Sharp, High-Resolution Graphics at Unprecedented Speed with Accuview AntialiasingTM technology.
Multiple Display Control with NVIDIA's nViewTM display technology.
Advanced 3D applications
Extreme gaming
HDTV/DVD playback
Multiple display and desktop flexibility

Enjoy the Views Highest Quality, Full Frame Rate and Full-Screen HDTV and DVD Playback.
Unsurpassed Graphics Processing Power with NVIDIA's Lightspeed Memory Architecture (LMA) II.
Sharp, High-Resolution Graphics at Unprecedented Speed with Accuview Antialiasing technology.
Multiple Display Control with NVIDIA's nView display technology.
2D office applications
Web surfing
HDTV/DVD playback
Multiple display and desktop flexibility

Go Fast, Go Far, Go Anywhere Maximum Performance with Long Battery Life with NVIDIA's patent-pending PowerMizerTM hardware and software technology.
Highest Quality, Full Frame Rate and Full-Screen HDTV and DVD Playback.
Unsurpassed Graphics Processing Power with NVIDIA's Lightspeed Memory Architecture (LMA) II.
Sharp, High-Resolution Graphics at Unprecedented Speed with Accuview Antialiasing.
Multiple Display Control with NVIDIA's nView display technology.
Mobile business presentations
Gaming on the go
HDTV/DVD playback
Multiple display flexibility

NV

I think my GF2 MX400 is fast becoming a Vanta

Punny NV

From the usual NV subscriber mail
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO OWN ONE—PRE-ORDER NOW!
Make your friends green with "NV"

Made me laugh.

Wrong forum

Sharing things like this is best done in "The Meeting Place" and not the original forum you posted in, so I have moved your post.

Keep "Audio and Video" strickly discussions of the appropriate nature.

nfiniteFXTM II Engine.
Lightspeed Memory ArchitectureTM (LMA) II.
Accuview AntialiasingTM technology.
nViewTM display technology.
PowerMizerTM

Is tHat English? I'm geTTing sick of that tecHnoBlurb almosT(M) eVERy IT c0mPany is tryingTM to feed us. :dead: (c)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back